Saturday, October 20, 2012

More of my recent wreath collection by DLiteful Cr8tions

For those of you who don't know I have an Etsy shop online.  I will post the link at the bottom of the photos.  I have been making cakes, desserts, candies, centerpieces and party decor for awhile, then I love making home decor item since my passion is interior design.  I usually sell the stuff on ebay or storenvy, also locally on craigslist or at craft shows, but Etsy has been a great place to get my items viewed and made my first sale.=).

Below are a few of my latest creations.  I have some amazing Christmas items that I haven't revealed yet cause I had the issue with the copycat who took an idea I had and then claimed I copied her.  I don't want to give this person any ideas so once the item is completed later this week I will post photos and add to my store.  I am just looking for one item to complete the Christmas decor and it will be complete=).

A few of the photos are similar to other ones I made before just added some new accents or changed design a little.  Remember I custom make wreaths so if you see something you like I can change the colors, add bows or ribbon, initials, house numbers, and so much more.  Also with the silk floral wreaths I can make them on wire, grapevine or I now have the Christmas pine tree wreaths too=).  You can also add flocking in white for snow look or many other colors.  I have a lot of supplies on hand already and if I don't have something I can get it for sure.

You can email me direct at dlitefulcreations@ymail.com or go to my etsy page, I have a custom order options you can message me for details and options=).  Enjoy the photos and a lot more to come.  I make every day, year long wreaths also upon request.




























Melissa



Dliteful Cr8tions Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment