Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm back...

Excited to announce that I am back to baking.  Have been baking and making stuff but between my mom's illness in April, then my own personal things and the kids home for the summer I have not been taking orders and working like I was before.  I have tons of new recipes, treats and ideas.  I am making a sewing themed cake and cake pops for a party this weekend.  Then I have some other cakes in the works for my daughter's 5th birthday and more.  Please contact me for orders and details on new projects and event additions.  I can't wait to be back and make your event Dliteful.  I have missed my passion and can't wait to start sharing my delicious and creative work with all of you.  Please join me on facebook and continue to follow me on my blog.  Sorry for any events I missed out on but I promise I am here to stay for awhile and plan to grow more then before.  Thanks for the support.

www.facebook.com/dlitefulcreations

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment