Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trying to combine all my blogs...

I have three blog sites I have started over the years, this one that I started for my cakes and event/party planning.  Then I have one with some interior design, art, craft, and furniture rehab I got into for awhile.  I also post about deals, coupons and amazing finds I come across when shopping.  Then I started reviewing products I would find on sale, I really enjoy doing the reviews, sharing deals, sales, coupons etc.  Then I also love doing crafts, making things I find on pinterest etc.  I started a blog with some items I sampled and reviewed, some of the recipes on pinterest or nail painting ideas etc I got from pinterest.  I want to combine them all makes it easier for me to keep up with them and then I can also share all of them with everyone who reads the blogs.

Until I can find a way to do this I will post links to the other pages I have in a box on this page.  I would love to eventually have a blog for other stay at home mom's or just mom's in general to share shopping tips, coupons, sales, deals, products I love, etc.

I baked a nice cake this passed weekend for my MIL's birthday, she is into sewing and I decided to do a sewing themed cake since I couldn't think of anything else.  I will post photos later so I can share it with everyone.  Literally I decided the night before to make the cake around 10 pm.  I baked the cake before bed and then woke up early Sunday to decorate it.  I used what I had here and for using what I had on hand it came out great.

Off to try to see how to link the blogs, maybe I will start a new blog and copy, paste all my posts.  I don't know if anyone has any helpful hints or tips let me know=).  Thank you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment