Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another old post that didn't get posted from June

Here is another post I wrote back in beginning of June that didn't end up posted properly.  Has some photos of some of my passed work.  Please look over my site for more photos and check out the links to my other blogs at the top of this page.  Thank you for passing by.


I am back to baking and have been doing party/event planning, interior design and home staging a lot. I haven't posted much because a lot of my posts are on my other blog Dliteful trends. I love decorating and party planning but have gotten uback into baking. I also love photography and am working on building up my experience. Want to find a position as a second shooter with a photography company shooting weddings, events and cake or design pictures in the future.

Wanted to include some of my popular and favorite cakes that my customers loved. I also do candy and dessert buffet tables. Basically I enjoy all aspects of the party and event business from baking, decorating and planning. I will have loads of new photos coming soon this summer. I have a big event in July and I will be practicing my photography as well. I also will have a post tomorrow with design photos, furniture restoration and lots more so stayed tuned. Check out my other blog also for more interior design and fashion posts, as well as product reviews and tips on bargain shopping and finds of designer brands:).

For more info on ordering cakes or booking for your next event or interior design projects email me at Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com. Check out my previous work on this blog and my Facebook page. Please help me spread the word. I haven't taken off just got a little overwhelmed with all the orders and business I had Toni's a partner I trusted and found one, my talented cousin will be helping me and she also bakes. We are both super creative and love the same things. This is not just a job for me it is my passion. I am passionate about baking, I make vegan, gluten free, fondant, candy, cupcakes and more. Everything is my own recipes or family recipes. My past clients will tell you my cakes are fresh, moist and my fondant is amazing. I make my fondant from scratch and have lots of amazing flavors. Please help me spread the word and thank you for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment