Sunday, July 28, 2013

Posted this back in June under a different page, updating to this account


You can scroll thru my previous posts to see my parties, candy buffets and sweet tables along with a lot of cupcakes, cakes and cake pops. I have some design stuff and crafts I have made and sold also. Here are some photos of a few unfinished projects I am still working on. I also blog about where to find and DIY stuff on my other blog. I will be updating this blog more with more photos as well as customer/client referrals and more coming soon. I am planning to take a business course, design course and thinking a pastry chef training as well. I am self taught but to break into this career on the professional level I want to have more training.

I love events and parties from weddings, baby showers, birthday parties and business parties. Enjoy the photos of my design work and have more to come:) I can be reached at dlitefulcreations@ymail.com for placing orders and booking:).

Not sure what happened I posted this back in June of some of my recent work and passed work but the two posts never were shown, seems there was another page under cakes that it got posted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment