Monday, December 26, 2011

Bridal, baby shower, wedding cupcakes and Valentine's day Treats!




Here are some wedding cupcake displays that put a new spin on the old traditional stacked wedding cakes, these are becoming very popular and I have some amazing cupcake stands that I rent for $ 50 deposit and you get half back when you return the stand, that price is for the smaller or less fancy stands price goes up as value of stand does but I always only charge you $25 in the end the rest you get back when my stand is returned.


Then I have some photos of some sample shower cupcakes and then some that I made for baby, bridal showers and weddings. If you see anything you like feel free to email me direct at mseptien@yahoo.com or you can call/text me at (954) 604-4713. Remember I love to be creative and original so please if you have an idea send it to me and I will put together something custom and one of a kind for you, I love a challenge and I love building my portfolio and skills.

Also adding some Valentine's day goodies since it is right around the corner, I am starting to take orders Jan 20 for the big day and I make cupcakes, candy, chocolate covered strawberries, home made chocolate truffles, cheesecakes, cheesecake bites, cake pops/balls, brownie bites and I make an amazing cake shaped like a candy box, either round or heart shaped covered in fondant with a bow and then stocked with chocolates, truffles, cake bites, petite cakes, or I can do chocolate covered strawberries, assorted fruits and marshmallows, or caramels. Looking forward to making your special someone's day Dliteful with some amazing sweets, who doesn't love sweets on Valentine's day and for all you none cake lover's I have something for everyone. Don't forget red velvet, chocolate, strawberry and moist pink cake make amazing valentines day treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment