Monday, December 26, 2011

Interior Design, Decorating and Home Staging on any budget

I have been getting lots of business for interior decorating. I love decorating and putting together rooms, homes, accessories, painting, making diy stuff, thrift shopping, re-upholstering old pieces, antique shopping and so much more. Interior design and decorating is my passion and true talent. I can paint, do murals, stenciling, faux finishes. I like to offer my services to everyone, even those who don't think they can afford to have a professional help them put together their home or a room on a small budget. I love to show everyone that no matter what your taste, budget or ideas may be you can have a professional designer assist you. Whether it be you just need someone to shop with you and help you put everything together or you want someone to come in and take over and do it all for you I can help. I am a thrifty bargain hunting mom, I have been a stay at home mom for the past few years working several small part time jobs, baking, taking classes and now event/party planning, I am always shopping re decorating my own homes, and helping my friends and family put together their spaces. I have recently begun offering my services and placed an ad on craigslist so I can build my portfolio and get credit for design school. I charge anywhere from 45-65 an hour but also work on smaller budgets and scale where I will work with your budget and charge on flat rate for my services. I know many contractors from plumbers, general contractors, painters, electricians and handy men/ carpenters and can do any job from bedrooms, living areas, gardens, patios, dinning rooms, bathroom and even kitchen remodels, I also do home staging to help sell your home, model home decor and love being creative. I also offer personal shopping and make gift baskets, invitations, favors, centerpieces, floral arrangements and then of course cakes and sweets. I can help you plan a party down to every detail including rentals and props. I can stage your home or venue to look like any theme or style party you want. I love doing kid's rooms and play spaces also. Please contact me with your ideas and for a quote and also once you decide if you want to work with me I will put together a presentation and inspiration board with drawings and sketches of the space, fabrics, paints, and I love to add layers, texture, pattterns and lots of details/accessories. I promise you give me your budget and I will shock you with what I can do. I don't have a huge budget when working on my own spaces but if you saw them you would think I spent triple what I actually did and I must say this is my passion and true talent you will be Dlitefully amazed with my work and professionalism. I handle every job and client with passion, inspiration and will make your home or room everything you ever wanted, warm, relaxing, inviting and well put together. Every room will flow and feel so inviting to everyone who visits your home. Look forward to helping you make your space and home Dliteful and Creative. Melissa =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete