Monday, December 26, 2011

Visit my facebook for updates photos

Please visit my facebook page for the new pictures I have been promising to post, I have not had much time and only posted a couple new albums, still have hundreds of photos to edit and go thru of holiday cakes, treats, crafts, gift baskets, new years cakes, valentine's day, wedding cakes and cupcake displays, showers, grooms cake and so much more. Go to www.facebook.com/dlitefulcreations and I promise this week between interior design jobs and baking I will finish going through photos and update the blogs for all of you. Thank you for your continued support, loyalty and business, also for spreading the word of my business. I could not continue to grow and follow my dreams without all of you. Have a wonderful holiday! Also have a fun, safe and happy new year, don't forget your sweets for your new year's celebration still taking orders till friday! Wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year, can't wait for Dliteful Creations and Interior Designs to grow in 2012! God Bless=)

No comments:

Post a Comment