Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cupcake prices and flavors

Cupcake prices and flavors:

Flavors

Yellow
Chocolate
Dark Decadent Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Pound Cake
White
Vanilla
Cookies and Cream
Guava
Strawberry
Red Velvet
Angel Food Cake
Blueberry
Coconut
Chocolate Stout
Cinnamon Swirl
Carrot

Frosting

Buttercream
Cream cheese
Milk Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate Ganache
Vanilla
Strawberry
Cookies and cream
Caramel
Coconut

Whipped
Creamy
Ganache
Hard Chocolate
Fondant

Toppings

Fondant shapes, letter or #'s
Candy
Sprinkles
Fruit
Chocolate shapes, words etc

Fillings

Chocolate cream
Fruit
Caramel
Banana Cream
Strawberry puree
Guava puree
Vanilla cream

I can make just about any flavor cupcake, frosting or filling so please contact me if you have a request that is not here. I like to try new things always

Pricing

Regular Cupcake with frosting $1.50

Cupcake with frosting and sprinkles, or candy toppings $2.00

Cupcake with fondant, and shapes or special design $2.50-3.00

I have lots of decorative wrapper to chose from and can special order or purchase ones to go with your theme or colors.

If you see something you like please email a copy of the photo to DlitefulCreations@ymail.com and I will let you know if I can recreate it for you. Most things I can make.

Cupcakes with filling and toppings are $3.00 each, large quantity discount on all orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment