Friday, March 16, 2012

Custom Candy/Dessert Tables, Centerpieces and Bouquets/Gift Baskets

Just some cute labels we can customize for sweet dessert and candy tables. I have so many ideas lately of cute rock candy centerpieces in pots that look like round little topiary style plants, and other cute candy bouquets and arrangements of lollipops in glasses for the candy tables and centerpieces for the party tables. I have been busy with the addition of my new home office/studio and redecorating my bedroom which is where all my supplies were stored before. Now I have a office that is almost done where I can keep all my baking supplies, candy table jars, trays and dessert stands, decor and so much more. I have so much stuff seriously that I look like I own most of the craft store baking aisles, and all of the party supplies, candy and ribbon sections. It is going to be so nice to take the under the bed plastic storage bins and the regular storage bins that I pack all my supplies in and get them into drawers, cabinets, have my cricut and cricut cake set up on a huge glass top desk with plenty of room to store it all and create it all. I have been on pinterest.com and got a lot of ideas for my new home office, master bedroom and craft room also my laundry room/closet, there are so many amazing crafts, diy creations and organization tips on there that I have been just overwhelmed with ideas, which I plan to post after this.




No comments:

Post a Comment