Saturday, November 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME=)

Happy Holidays everyone=)!
It's my favorite time of year the holidays! I love decorating for fall and winter. Just finished our tree, I only have this blurry picture for now that I took with my phone but going to take photos tomorrow of the tree and all my house decor. It looks amazing so far, I always love going through all the stuff I have collected over the years and it is always fun cause I buy new stuff after Christmas on clearance so every year I get to see it all again like it's the first time. It is like getting gifts lol. I have become a HUGE fan of animal print, in any color or pattern so this year I got this amazing ribbon at Dillard's that is animal print and gold with some red ribbon I had in my craft box from Dollar tree. My tree skirt was so me, it is brown, burgundy with Fluer di Lis and then Animal print. I got matching stocking for me and my husband that are also animal print with satin on one and fur trim on the other look so nice hanging by the fire place. I am so ready for Christmas. I almost finished my shopping and decorating=) I will post a ton of pics when I am done inside tomorrow to show you some of my creative decorating ideas and deals that I got on decor. I don't deal well with clutter so this year I am only going to take out a portion of my decorations cause a lot of my old stuff is silver and this year I am using a lot of gold. Looks so pretty=). Happy Holidays everyone, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment