Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moroccan inspired patio makeover, these are photos for inspiration

Love the colors
Lots of lanterns but I want blues, reds, orange, greens, golds, bronze and prints, want a hanging chair like in photo back corner.




I have 2 lanterns in red and orange from ross, want some round and star shaped ones to hang with chains



Love this design but want turquoise and reds
curtains are already in the works have some fabulous khaki ones but too short want to go with classic white or linen color.

Love the table, the pillows and the poufs
Love tassels a girl can never have too many of these all over in all colors some even come scented now, have them all over inside of my home
Was pricing poufs for out back didn't want to spend a lot cause they will be outdoors cheapest I could find 79.99 @ marshalls and had balls and weird colors. Most were 100 and up I got these a set of 2 for 10 for one and went back to get second she sold it to me for 5 so 15 total plan to recover in bright orange, red and gold, then one in turquoise and green Love my goodwill find of the day, totally inspired, it is so amazing how one piece can pull your entire fantasy of a design into a reality. Now to find the time with all my other projects, want to finish so we can enjoy the cool south florida nights lake front and pool side sipping some drinks and watching the sky=)
I have decided to make over our back patio using existing furniture, rugs and some accessories I have, adding some bar stools, lanterns, throw pillows and some poufs that I got at good will that I plan to recover. Going to add some outdoor curtains with tie backs and some lighting to add that extra sparkle, what better time then when the weather is getting cooler and we will be spending more evenings out back. I am currently over whelmed with projects re decorating both my daughter's rooms for early Christmas gifts, and birthday gift for Paige, planning Paige's 12th bday bash at the Hard Rock and making tons of cakes, pies and centerpieces for the holidays so this project will be one that will take awhile. Posting some inspiration pieces and will post update photos of the patio as I add things. Let me know what you think and if you see any inspiration pieces for barstools, lanterns or fabrics for pillows let me know. Forward them to dlitefulcreations@ymail.com. Also check out my facebook page too, www.facebook.com/dlitefulcreations. I post lots of photos of cakes and things I am working on currently. Thank you for your support and for enjoying my creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment