Sunday, November 20, 2011

Interior Decorating and design

Just to let everyone know, cause I know I focus a lot on here on my cakes, sweets and baking. But I am going to be going to school for interior design and event planning. I hope to one day own my own boutique with all home decor, jewelry, candles and specialty items along with some of my sweets, cakes and gift baskets. I would like to plan weddings, events, birthday parties and showers. Everything from the invitations, favors, decor, flowers, table settings, venue and the entire event. I am super creative. I specialize in interior design on any budget, doing crafts, making pillows, candles, canvas wall art, faux painting, stencils, murals and more. I can come in a take any budget and turn any room or space into an amazing, decked out, accessorized well put together space. I can use items you already have and revamp them to go with your new room, I also do home staging for when you are selling home, having a party or event and model homes. My own home is a good example of my ability to put things together and make the space all look well coordinated and put together without looking tacky or cluttered. I have my own personal taste but even in my own home I have neutral, browns, reds, rust, oranges, blues, pinks, greens, bright kid colors, pastels. The main living areas all are different color schemes and styles but all flow well together. Right now my staple is bling and animal prints are my new neutral, they are very in style right now and something as simple as a pillow and throw or even just a rug or valance with your current decor can give your home a fresh new up dated look. A accent wall with a bright or unique color, faux finish or some stenciling or mural can change the entire look of your home. I can also have someone come in a do built ins, custom furniture pieces, cornices, window treatments, crown molding which will change the feel of your room or home in a day. Even new base boards or door frames can update your home and make it feel new and fresh, this can be very inexpensive with the right place to buy the supplies along with someone inexpensive to install. Iron also adds a lot of beauty to your home and goes with most any design style, from iron wall hangings, lighting, ceiling plaques, pot racks in the kitchen, door handles, knobs etc, I love iron. Iron looks gorgeous on windows, doors, and around top of fans and lighting instead of the white ones they sell at home stores. Just another idea. Like I said I am super creative and this is my true talent. Call me with your ideas, just talking to me won't cost you a penny, let me know what your ideas are, figure out what you want to spend and the depth of the project. If you want to refurnish we can go shopping pic out great new pieces or full new set, if you just want to change the room or update your look we can recover furniture, add valance, blinds, tassel tie backs or cornices to window treatments, I can even add stencil to existing curtains, beads, ribbon etc and dress up your current curtains and valances, I can just accessorize your room according to a theme idea or color scheme you have. Paint is always my first recommendation when someone wants to refresh their home and redecorate. I can paint for you, help pic colors and do faux finish, mural, stencil or just an amazing accent wall. Please feel free to email me dlitefulcreations@ymail.com or call me @ 954-604-4713 so we can discuss your ideas and I can set up a time to meet and we can talk, then I can see your home. You can also email me photos of the room with what ideas you have and I can throw together a decor plan and send it to you, please feel free to let me know your budget and don't ever think it is to low I try to work with ALL budgets, I am building my portfolio and client base so I am working for as little as I can to get my talent and name out there. Right now with holidays here I am really looking to do some holiday decor such as table settings, christmas trees etc. But always ready for a bedroom, kitchen, dinning and even landscaping or outdoor patios, I do it all. Keep me in mind, Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment