Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving table settings











Here are a few table settings that believe it or not I can do for you at a very low cost, most items are things you may own already like plates, flatware, table lines and plates. If you need napkins, rings, chargers and centerpieces I can get you some amazing stuff for super in expensive and I can use real veggies or fake ones you can save for years to come. Most of my samples would cost you anywhere from 50-200 depending on size of table and settings. I can personalize table with custom name place cards, and don't forget I specialize in more then decor I can also make side dishes, desserts like you would never believe from home made pies, cupcakes, and more. I make some mean potato dishes and a great green bean casserole and everything I make can be done organic. I also have recipes for those with food allergies. Contact me for pricing and if you want side dishes or desserts I am booking up so contact me now. I also make cheesecake, regular, or i have a great pumpkin cheesecake recipe from my grandma's old recipes she gave me. Enjoy the photos and trust me you may be like, "I can't afford to pay someone to do my holiday table", trust me I may be able to do it for you for less then if you were to go out and buy the stuff your self. I find amazing bargains and my creativity will amaze you I can turn something from dollar tree into something spectacular, let me impress you.


No comments:

Post a Comment