Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paige's desserts for her party=)






I worked very hard on the cake, cupcakes, decor, cake pops, chocolate covered strawberries and more... Here are some photos. I did not assemble the cake till we checked into cabana so it was sitting all night got man handled and I didn't bring anything to move the layers on to each other had to use my hands so I kind of messed up the fondant and the cakes moving them to stack them, never again. Then sitting in the heat at the pool my fondant got soft, but was so good and the rainbow cake and cupcakes were a big hit with guests and other hotel guests who saw it. Came out super moist and colors were so vibrant. U be the judge, please comments and feed back, btw the party was a lot of fun. Thank you to everyone who came out=)

No comments:

Post a Comment