Monday, November 7, 2011

Some Dliteful Creations

A few logs that I made into votive holders, inspired by the upcoming holiday season. Also a few holiday sweets mixed in there. I am currently working on my daughter's bedrooms and my oldest daughter's upcoming 12th birthday celebration so a lot of pics to come of cake, cupcakes, candy stations, favor bags, rainbow zebra everything lol, amazing goodies, and some amazing before and after pictures of the remodeling I am doing to both of my girls bedrooms. Can't wait to share my designs with you! Keep posted for more holiday stuff and remember now is the perfect time to put in orders for pies, cakes and Thanksgiving decor. I am going to be making lots of holiday decor, ornaments and table pieces for Christmas as well so if you need a little help or just want some inspiration or ideas stay tuned. I am doing my personal tree animal print this year and found an amazing tree skirt, stockings and ribbon to use, looking for the perfect topper to my gorgeous tree. Also going to be making wreaths if anyone wants to pre-order one, they will be made of real tree clippings, pine cones, poinsetta flowers and more. I have some amazing ribbons and bows for them. If you want me to come help you decorate for the holidays I am available at an affordable price or to help you plan the perfect holiday party. I am creative and can make anything spectacular on any budget, you may think you can not afford to have a personal decorator or party planner but believe me you can, I charge very little and I am a bargain shopper, coupon clipper and can make it look like you spent thousands for hundreds. Contact me please, (954)604-4713








No comments:

Post a Comment