Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paige's 12th birthday is coming!





My daughter's 12th Birthday is coming up and we are throwing her a party.
She is having a sleep over the night before with a handful of her girlfriends, then the next day she will be having a party at the hotel pool and cabana to celebrate with all of her friends.
She is into animal prints and bright colors, I found some cute party decor at party city that I loved. Then got some cute stuff for favor bags for the girls that sleepover.
Everything is rainbow and zebra so I have been busy planning the cake, it will be rainbow inside the cake and outside, with zebra stripes. 2 ties round I think with some feathers along bottom.
Here are some ideas and I will post more photos of the socks, shorts, tanks, headbands, facial scrubbers, pedicure sets, nail polish and nail art pens etc I got for the sleepover. Making some rainbow cupcakes and going to have popcorn, candy and lots of sweets for the night of sleep over.

No comments:

Post a Comment