Saturday, September 24, 2011

BLING BLING!


That's Haute Candles from their store check out their website and the show is awesome
These are Sir Oliver's candles Amazing and the accents make the candles so classy!
This one found on google search but I love the rhinestone design and blue with earth tone colors is my favorite.
I'm sure a lot of you have seen some blinged out phone cases, shoes, jeans etc. A friend of my inlaws makes these amazing blinged out flip flops with swarvoski crystals that are so cute. I had a case for my blackberry and my daughter has an ipod case that is all crystals. I currently have been into miss me jeans which are blinged out with rhinestones and studs. A friend of my husband's ex girlfriend makes swim suits out of vintage tee-shirts then hand details them using swarvoski crystals and they are amazing, her website is bettybangs.com. They are adorable=). Well, I have been using rhinestones and accents to bling out picture frames, jeans, shoes, candle holders, towels, etc for around my house for awhile and then the other night I was watching Donna decorates Dallas, I believe is the name on HGTV and saw her amazing candles! I have since been inspired to start decorating my candles thru out the house with accent pieces, crystals and jewelry. You can wrap a necklace with pendant around a candle, use a leather bracelet then hang some earrings of them. It is so cute. I have a little area in my room where I get ready and I have my jewelry all set up there, well I have a candle sitting there and put a bracelet on it and started hanging my earrings, looks so cute. I have stolen a couple ideas from That's Haute's website and some other images from the god old google of some ideas that I am going to use. I will post what I come up with later this weekend. Going to take some thumb tacks or nail heads and hot glue them to some pieces and also use some crystals or other stuff I have in my craft box. I can't wait to show you what I come up with. Enjoy the ideas and like I said I will post photos later. I also have some cookies and cupcakes I am working on this weekend that I plan to post tomorrow or Monday. Don't forget I am taking orders now=) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment