Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Photos from the Hello Kitty party



Here are some more photos from the Hello Kitty party I did for my daughter. I had a mini candy station with m&m's, rock candy on sticks, hershey kisses, marshmallow poles, taffy, gum balls, gummy bears and worms, candy buttons, cake pops, cupcake bites, cake filled icecream cones, chocolate covered pretzels and more. When doing a candy station I usually bring my own table or can set up on a table in the home. I will decorate the table with a cloth or drapping then use many different size glass bowls and jars to hold candy. I use tongs or candy scoopers so guests can scoop candy without using hands. I can add a banner or dress up the table, all to the theme of your party and I also dress up the containers with ribbons or bows and can print labels with name of candy on it for each dish. Everything is up to the customer it is their special day so you pick the theme, the colors and the candies. I can do a mini with 4-6 jars all the way up to 15. I charge by the person, how many servings are needed. The best way to do the candy station is to have goody bags or little boxes that each guest can fill, again there are many options for this it is all up to your personal preference and event theme. I have a lot of creativity and am great at designing stuff so I will have plenty of suggestions to help the hostess chose. Enjoy the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment