Friday, September 16, 2011

Cupcakes large, small, tall whatever you want=)






Cupcakes are by far the easiest to make, clean up and eat. I can make them in all sizes, shapes, colors, fondant, icing, buttercream, sprinkles, on a stand, in boxes for treats, for holidays you name it I can create it. I have tons of sprinkles, icing colors, ideas, tins, wrappers, boxes. I love these more than cake pops and you all know how much I love the cake pops too. Here are a few photos. I got some awesome pans and am getting more this week. Also buying boxes for large orders and smaller boxes for individual or small orders. Also going to make cupcakes for parties that come in a box with sprinkles and icing for kiddies to decorate themselves or we can set up a station at a table with all different flavor and color cupcakes with a variety of icing bags then sprinkles/or toppings to the kids can make their own. Check them out and remember I am taking orders now for Halloween parties and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment