Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spongebob cake!




Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob! I made this for a special friend's daughter's 12th birthday! He is huge, 11x18. Bottom layer is milk chocolate cake, with chocolate filling, top layer is vanilla cake with butter cream icing. Then fondant is home made with marshmallow and buttercream flavor for all colors except brown, that is milk chocolate flavor. Yummy is all I can say. I can make this in 9x13 on a smaller scale. Any flavor cake and filling. Also can change the facial expression and add other decorations. This one I did a flower in hair and a flower for candle holder. Cake was so big I think it is enough didn't need any extras. Also can make Spongebob on a round cake, and can make round cake look like a crabby patty. I like challenges and love to show my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment