Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cool chocolate covered pretzel ideas for all themes



I made these pretzel sticks with flowers for Paityn's candy station but in pink, purple and white centers. Can be any color.
These are just dipped in white chocolate then added sprinkles or edible glitter for decorations, wrapped in plastic with a bow makes great favors, candy station additions and arrangements
Another mold it got since I love butterflies, combined with flowers very cute!
Cute idea for full pretzels, lady bugs=) Wanted to do butterflies but looked weird.

I have many molds for chocolates and also been dipping, drizzling and playing with melted chocolate since I started making cake pops, I always have lots of leftover chocolate since I have to melt so much to dip cake pops in. Can't waste good chocolate. I love chocolate covered fruits, caramel, pretzels and so on here or some creative cute ways I came up with. Tomorrow going to post some marshmallow creations for the holidays and going to bake cookies galore I have 200 cookie cutters to work with lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment