Friday, September 16, 2011

Candy, fudge, chocolate Yummmmmm!

I make great home made fudge and chocolates. Yummy! If you want to try some please let me know I will put together a sample of some of your favorite candies and more=)

I have these molds and can make in any color arrangement, I have photos of the same ones I made for Paityn's birthday party under Hello Kitty party posts. They are on the counter in the candy station=).
Got these to make for Halloween.
Okay here are some photos of some of the chocolates I can make with molds and candy melts. I can do on stick, pretzel, without anything, in a wrapper, in a box, make an arrangement for gifts, wrap individually, and so on. I sell them individual or in 3, 6, 12 and so on. I also make amazing fudge for the holidays, caramel, chocolate covered strawberries and fruit. I am trying all different things so let me know if you have an idea and you will see many more ideas and creative things I come up with for the holidays. Christmas will be amazing wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment