Thursday, October 20, 2011

Basketball wife inspired earrings, went to bead need and found some stuff but got a lot at better prices between Michaels and Joann's

These are rondelles they come in all color crystals, gold, silver or black, different sizes and round as pictured or square

These are large beads blinged out I can get cheaper ones at Michael's or Swarvoski ones which cost more these are available in many sizes and colors also
Feathers galore

These are the spikes I love them, I personally am not an earring girl but now I am lol. I like the mid size hoops but the larger ones are hot and when you wear them everyone will ask you about them
Dangler, chandelier with peacock feathers
Rondelle, big crystal beads and spikes I can do any style or customize then any way you like and add feathers, charms or letters
I saw these at Kohl's Jlo makes em and I made same ones for 10 dollars, they can be worn stud with ball alone or you can add on chain with ball, chain with feathers or other attachments I have with charms, names and more. These are great one pair of earrings that can be worn many ways.

I am not just making hoops, using feathers, chain, charms, beads, spacers, have danglers, hoops of all sizes and colors so many options. Been so busy with cakes for this event then have a party coming up but after that party I am working on and making cakes I will have more time during the day to work on the earrings and a great line of battery operated pillar candles, blinged out and with candle pins or candle charms. Perfect cause the candle lasts forever, no mess, no smoke and has great look. Here are the recent photos of earrings many more to come in weeks ahead. Let me know if you see any you like they are all for sale and can make anything you see in different arrangement or colors just shoot me a text or email and I will see what I can do. Cost for these start at 10 and go up to 60, some of the large hoops the real swarvoski crystals have better shine and sparkle and one large bead cost 2 dollars then the rondelles are 1.50 each, those large hoops have 20 rondelles on some of them and then if you want all large beads big hoops hold 7-10 the really big ones 4-6, spikes look good with those and the black hoops look hot with black gunmetal spikes, chains, and one black crystal ball with some gunmetal rondelles with black crystals, those are hot and best sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment