Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MONSTER BASH LAS OLAS OFF THE HOOKAH!

Get ready everyone, October 21 I will have all my sweets, treats, and creative items on display. Come out and support me. Hoping to have feather extensions in time for event, will have custom fondant cakes on display, candies, cookies, cupcakes, some of my candles and decor. I will be selling stuff as well as giving away free samples while supplies last. It is going to be at Off the Hookah @ Riverfront in Las Olas so please try to come out and see me, show ur support. Please everyone give me some ideas of what I should make. Look at my designs for fall and halloween, then let me know your favorites so I can make sure my best work is on display. I'm so excited, going to make shirts, a banner,flyers, business cards, I got some awesome crystal embellished display dishes and stands,

No comments:

Post a Comment