Friday, October 28, 2011

Jager cake for friend's surprise Hollywood themed bday!








Some friends and I threw a hollywood surprise party for a good friend of mine and I made a Jager themed cake, that is all of my good friend's favorite drink=). I also made some other decorations, did some m&m's in gold, red and black to match the party colors, a lollipop jar with feather trim and 40 sucks lollipops then a floral arrangement with roses, and feathers to make look hollywoodish. Here are a few pics, will post more pictures of the cake tomorrow without the candles and in the stages as I made it. Enjoy. Oh the cake was chocolate, devils food with a layer of melted hershey's chocolate instead of frosting in the center. I am not a big fan of chocolate but I must say my cake's are very moist and full of flavor the fondant was hard to work with cause I had to use so much food coloring to get it from white to a dark green, but it was all together good for my first time make such a cake. It was made in a 9x11 pan and I cut it to look like the shape of a bottle my printer was out of ink so couldn't make edible sugar sheet label, but I improvised for the special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment