Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Cookies are coming, got tons of cookie cutters, icing and sprinkles.

Leaves with fondant design instead of traditional icing
standard round cookies with spider webs and spiders on them
Owl, acorns, leaves and pumpkins of course for the fall, halloween theme
Leaves individually wrapped
These i did not make but I have these cutters except for the squirrel I have acorns and leaves 3-4 sizes and can be make with cookie icing or fondant.
I got a ton of fall and halloween cookie cutters, icing, sprinkles and tons of ideas. Even got sticks to make baskets and some cute little halloween cookie boxes. Let me know if you need to order some and what kind you would like. All my shaped cookies are sugar cookies, I have with hats, witches on broom, skulls, different size pumpkins, leaves and acorns, owls, cats, bats and more. Here are a few sample pictures and I will be posting more cookies, cupcakes, then some cakes also. I have orders for cakes coming up so look out my camo, soldier cake I am making, then a pregnancy belly cake for baby shower and some awesome october birthdays coming up with some great unique cakes, can't ruin the surprise you are going to love them. Stay tuned.....



No comments:

Post a Comment