Friday, October 14, 2011

Here are some of my Halloween treats, more to come and pole cake tomorrow=)

pretzel covered chocolate witch fingers
Little cookie and icing knives for cupcakes, also have eyeballs, bats, ghosts and so much more
icing skulls yummy on cakes, cupcakes or alone taste like candy almost made from icing
Got the cute toothpicks for cupcakes, have pumpkin sprinkles, leaves and skulls, also the Halloween color sprinkles in sugar, round and long bean shaped ones I also have icing in every halloween color and some that are two tone like green, black, orange, black and purple and green together.
These have buttercream with orange fondant then used mold to do sugar designs. I have lots of different wrappers and can do with or without fondant for those of you who don't care for fondant but remember I make my own fresh fondant from marshmallows, chocolate and buttercream so mine taste very good.
Chocolate coffins, with skeleton, can be made this way, coffin filled with brownie to look like dirt with skeleton rising out, or with candy in it, many ideas and i have lots of boxes and wrappers that are cute
Got these pans to make pound cake and devils food with powdered sugar coating to look like skulls.
Chocolate skulls, can be solid chocolate or filled with marshmallow, nuts, cookie crunch and caramel.
Infamous brownie bites, brownie baked in molded pan with lollipop sticks then dipped in chocolate, I can add sprinkles, ribbons, candies, rings and even decorate with white, orange and yellow chocolate to look like candy corns, yummm
candy molds to make chocolates, I can make solid or I put oreos inside and make chocolate covered oreos, amazing you must try them like that.
marshmallow mummy and ghost, girls ideas, can be on sticks and can make witches with chocolate hershey kiss hat and frankenstein with sprinkle bolts.
More chocolate molds, can be just candy, in cupcakes or on cake to make cemetary scene
These are the cookies me and the girls made the other night but decorated by wilton for their website, I can do same thing have the cookie icing, sprinkles and spiders. Also these are thick enough to be put on sticks for cookie pops
my cemetary cake idea for display cake, also making witch hat, pumpkin, spider, and spider web cake
spider cake but mine wont have candy corn mouth lol
candy corn iced chocolate cupcakes.
My skeletons in brownies, can also put in coffin molds
Some of my many boxes and packagings for goodies, can't wait to show you my display table with candles, spooky decor and more!

Cake pops. Haven't been making as many of these time consuming and costly but so cute.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ITEMS, SWEETS, CUPCAKES, COOKIES AND CANDIES I AM MAKING. ALSO SOME PICTURES OF PACKAGING. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO ALL SEE MY DISPLAY TABLE AND MORE PICTURES OF THE HALLOWEEN GOODIES I HAVE SO MANY CUPCAKE LINERS, TOOTH PICK INSERTS, RINGS, ICING TOPPINGS, CANDY AND CAKES. MORE TO COME THIS IS TO HOLD YOU OVER TILL I GET THOSE PHOTOS DOWNLOADED TOMORROW OR SUNDAY. THEN TOMORROW POLE CAKE WILL BE DONE, COMING ALONG NICE, FIRST ONE EVER AND LOOKING GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment