Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diaper cakes to match custom cakes for baby showers;)

Made for my friend for her new baby, put a towel, washclothes, soap, shampoo, powder, lotion, pacifier, and a monkey stuffed animal, also used a swaddling blankey to wrap the wash clothes in same color scheme, neutrals cause when I got the stuff didn't know if baby was a boy or girl. Came out cute, got some nice fabric that was see thru and pale yellow almost like tulle to wrap it in and I made a bow with a mini monkey pacifier holder in the center, didn't take pictures of it wrapped, not sure why thought I did
Basic diaper cake, with red ribbon, any brand or size diapers you want, ribbon, cricut cut out pattern, ladybugs used here and clear plastic basket wrap with matching ribbon. Prices vary on size, brand of diapers and quantity.
Carters blanket wrapped, filled with cloth diapers, wash clothes and bibs. Carters blankets in monkey theme and coordinating nursery colors. I can make gift baskets with tubs, bath stuff, bibs, diapers, stuffed animals, basically anything you want. Just buy the stuff bring it to me and give me an hour I will turn it into a work of art that is a gift and a decoration for any baby shower=).To order call (954) 604-4713, ask for Melissa with Dliteful Creations and Designs, don't forget I also do event/party planning, invitations, decor, centerpieces, table linens, and settings, favors, desserts, cakes you name it.

2 comments:

  1. I visit this site and acquainted with this.This site publish most useful and valuable article.I read this post and find lot of things.I am really happy for reading and knowing this post.


    Princess Party Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much I haven't been using this blog for awhile since I started working more in design and fashion but I am happy you enjoy my blog xoxo

      Delete