Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm in love with deep purple, black, gray, silver and animal print elegance!

That is it inspired I love the purple velvet suede with black and gray then wood and silver with mirrored furniture accents! OMG, I have got the image in my mind and saw so much online and at Z Galleries. I just got to pick a paint and clear out the old stuff, sell it and then buy my headboard, I want an arched, nail head, velvet gray, black or silver upholstered button tufted, wing backed headboard then a nice accent chair, some mirrored silver side tables a dark expresso dresser and armoire then my bedding I love with the animal print rug and a thick shag plum purple rug. It is all going to come together, off to lay in my bed and fantasize lol. Good night time for some Dliteful dreams=).




No comments:

Post a Comment