Sunday, January 15, 2012

Minnie Mouse Cake, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and more

Minnie Mouse Galore=)

Cupcakes

These are little chocolate cup molds with cake a marshmallow dipped in chocolate and then used black candy melts for ears and cut out bows with cricut cake machine
Minnie Mouse Cake pops, chocolate cake with black chocolate candy melts (got a bunch after Halloween, hard color to find) then used my sprinkles in heart shape to make a bow

Smash cake, free with any 1st birthday cake purchase
Minnie Mouse cake, 12" round yellow cake, with small wilton Dome cake, decadent dark chocolate with marshmallow and buttercream fondant. I am getting better with my writing on cakes, before I was scared so always used pre cut letters and numbers using cookie cutter or metal letter, #'s cutters but I have a cool tool that you spell out the words then press into the fondant and then trace, I have gorgeous hand writing just for some reason not so good on a cake lol

No comments:

Post a Comment