Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th cakes I found

Friday the 13th cakes! Googled and found these amazing designs, I can custom make these for you so place an order for the next friday the 13th or for someone who loves the movie!


Happy Friday
the 13th!

Found these cakes on google search to inspire everyone, I want to make one of these so bad. Who ever created these great work and just so all my customers now I can make this for you or any other custom cake you find, just send me photos and I will do it, I love making cool and different types of cakes or cupcakes, any sweets!

Hope everyone has a fun Friday the 13th and a safe one at that=) Stay out of trouble.

XOXO,

Melissa

Dliteful Creations and Designs Sweets!
(954) 604-4713
www.facebook.com/Dlitefulcreations
www.Dlitefulsweets.blogspot.com

Any budget, I can create something Dliteful for your home, event/party or cake/sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment