Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cute St. Patty's day craft you can make with your kids!


I saw these and loved them on pinterest, from babble.com. It is a leprechaun hat cupcake holder. All you need is some green, black and yellow card stock paper and cute a circle, then the strip for you to wrap around from the green to make hat, then a black strip for the belt of hat and yellow to make a buckle, I use a glue I got at Joann's have to look at the name but I bought it for glueing my pins to my charms for candle pins and discovered this glue works amazing for almost every project except thin paper makes it too wet. Then back a batch of cupcakes and use the wilton candy molds they will have it all the craft stores in shamrock shape, just got some and some green candy melts to make topping. So cute. I have stocked up on cute wrappers, candy molds, toppers, green icing, food coloring, green fondant and more I am ready to make some amazing St. Patty's day treats for everyone and even have ribbon to wrap the boxes I pack all my Dliteful Treats in, I like to think of every little detail. I have some amazing recipes like the one I shared last week for Chocolate Stout cake with Guiness beer and I have one with Jameson too. Please let me know if you want to order some custom St. Patty's day cupcakes=). Going to be doing a candy station with a masquerade theme, so shopping for lots of hot pink, black and white candy then ribbon and lots of creative cute ideas for the table decor, going to try to top any of my past creations. Pics will come after Feb 25. Going to use my cricut and cricut cake, I haven't even really started using them yet, I need to get those in effect. Enjoy the craft and if anyone makes some, post me some pics, I will post mine as the holiday gets closer, going to make these with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment