Friday, February 3, 2012

Dliteful Valentine's day creations for tonight's event!

I am busy working on the cupcakes, jello shot and chocolate covered strawberries for tonight's event for Prissy fitness, pre-valentine's day Pole Party! I made fondant hearts, sugar/gum paste roses and daisys, cookies shaped like hearts and lollipops, chocolate lip and hearts, that I dusted with red edible sparkle dust and so much more. Have all my frostings made and the pipping bags ready, time to frost these cupcakes and decorate, once I am done will post photos of the finished product and after tonight will have loads of photos of my dessert/candy table to post. Excited and in the Valentine's day spirit. Even have heart shaped silicone cups with all my sprinkles and candy themed toppings. Yummmm......






No comments:

Post a Comment