Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exciting Announcement

I'm very excited to announce that I am working on a deal to partner up with a good friend of mine so I can offer full catering in addition to the baking stuff I already offer and event/party planning. At this time when I book an event I have to hire a caterer and I do have some tables and chairs but do have to rent for big events which is extra money for the budget that I would like to be able to reduce the cost of for my clients. I am working on having a full time food caterer and then having all my own tables, chairs, tents, linens, flatware and table settings for all events. I will have more details in the next coming weeks but am very excited to offer this for my customers. This way I like to always be able to work with everyone's budget and try to make events/parties as affordable for everyone as I can. It is a huge investment and chance for me to make everything one stop for client's. I would be able to offer a wide variety of different types of food, buffets services and party rental supplies direct from my company=). That way if you are planning a wedding, birthday party or office party, any type of event you can get your food, drinks, servers, tables, decorations, invites and desserts all from Dliteful Creations and Designs! I already have folding tables and some chairs, lots of props, decor and customizable themed decor for events, and as I grow I have more and more supplies. A good friend of mine is an amazing cook and she is also dedicated to making everything amazing and creative same way as me, so I think it would be an amazing addition. Once we have everything together I will post some menus and pricing then I think I am going to throw an event just so that everyone can come out and see how I throw a party, the detail from the invites, decor, centerpieces, food, wine, beverages, candy and dessert table and so on. I think it would be a great way for my clients and friend's to see how talented I am and how professional my business is. Stay posted in the next couple of weeks for more details. Till then I have an event this Friday for Prissy Fitness and then next Wednesday for Beso Real Boutique in Cooper City, will have lots of photos going up tonight thru the weekend of the sweets and decorations I am putting together for the events. Also if you own a company and ever hold a event that is to raise money for a charity or a party for exposure I can donate items or work on tight budgets to supply items, I love the exposure and I like to do things for a good cause. Please contact me directly for more details. Have a Dliteful week=)

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment