Monday, February 13, 2012

Filling orders for Valentine's day

Valentine's day orders are out and rest will be picked up or delivered by the Dliteful Fairy tomorrow, hope everyone enjoys their sweets and has a wonderful Valentine's day, this has been the most orders at one time and events I have had yet, Thank you to everyone=) Also I added a new flavor to my cake and treats, chocolate fudge! It is so delicious, can't wait for everyone to try it almost like a brownie but moist like a cupcake, so good with my milk chocolate frosting and candy toppings..



Will post more photos I took with my camera of the events I did for valentine's day at BeSo Real tomorrow, I am taking a few days off after tomorrow to relax and enjoy some much needed family time, have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, xoxo

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment