Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's day cupcakes @ BeSo Real Boutique in Cooper CIty

Had my event tonight at BeSo Real Boutique off of Sheridan and Pine Island in the Cooper City Commons shopping center. Was a lot of fun, was a networking event with Slumber Parties by Aimee, like a Passion party and she had other business owners from Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Party Lite and many other businesses. I had a great time with other fellow females working hard on their own business adventures. Everyone seemed to love my display, candy stations and all my delicious cake balls, cupcakes and candies. I hope to do another event for them very soon=). Check out the shop it is amazing and the prices are even better!













1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?
    Breakfast Bed Tray, with Notched handle

    ReplyDelete