Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prissy Fitness Pre-Valentine's Day Pole Party

Here are a few photos of my cupcakes, jello shots and chocolate covered strawberries, along with some pictures of the table, candy jars and my gorgeous Opulent Treasure cupcake stands, zebra food platters and more. Had a great time and thank you to Priscilla from Prissy Fitness for having me involved in the event, I had a great time and so did all the ladies who came out for a fun night of pole dancing, makeup, and delicious Dliteful Creations treats. Book now for your event or order valentine's day sweets for your special someone or event!


















You can call or text me @ (954) 604-4713 or email me at mseptien@yahoo.com or Dlitefulcreations@ymail.com. Booking up fast so call or text me asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment